Park Place Boat Club
Member Dockage Policies
Member Reservation Requests for the 2020 season will be accepted daily starting MONDAY APRIL 6, 2020 from 9:00am-5:00pm by calling our Harbor Operations number: (419) 285-6183 or VHF Channel 79.
- A member may make two reservation requests at one time. The reservation must be completed before they’re able to place another.
- All reservations should be honored within an hour of stated arrival time or the Dockmaster may have the right to forfeit the reservation - unless a phone call is received or severe weather occurs.
- Rafting is not mandatory. It is subject to the boat owner’s and Dockmaster’s approval.
- A surprise drop in may be accommodated whenever possible, but the reserved boater will have priority.
- Dock usage is recorded daily. This will permit our Dockmaster to give preferential treatment to a member who is only here once or twice a season.
- Weekend check-out time is normally Noon. However, the Dockmaster can be flexible if it doesn’t interfere with an incoming reservation.
- Overnight boaters are asked to respect quiet hours from 11:00 pm - 8:00 am.
- Daily Dockage is Free Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-8:00pm for Members. *Holidays excluded
Join Park Place Boat Club
- Preferred Dock Reservations
- New member vessels cannot exceed 45' in length
- Private Showers & Restrooms
- Fuel Discounts
- Wireless Internet
- Discounted Golf Cart Rates
- Free Sonny-S Transportation between Middle Bass Island and Put-In-Bay
- Fuel discount at the Boardwalk gas dock
- Courtesy Cart Available, 2hr Max per Day
Annual Dues - NEW MEMBERS:$700
One-Time Installation Fee:$250
Annual Dues - RENEWAL:$700
PPBC Members will receive 10% discount off of food and non-alcoholic beverages at:
- The Boardwalk
- Lola's Key
- The Dairy Isle
- Hooligans Irish Pub
- The Upper Deck
- Rita's Cantina
- The Keys
Cancellations MUST be received within 48 hours of your scheduled reservation. Failure to cancel within 48 hours of your reservation will result in you being responsible for the full amount of the scheduled reservation.
Apply for Membership
Applying for a membership is easy. Simply fill out our membership form and mail it in. New member vessels cannot exceed 45 feet in length.
For 2020 Membership information during the winter Months of November-March Call: (419)285-3695 Ext 25
For 2020 Membership information during the summer Months of April-October Call: (419)285-6183 Ext 1
For the fastest service, please give us a call!
The Park Place Boat Club and The Boardwalk are proud to present their 2020 Dock & Dine. The program provides a boater with a guaranteed dock Sunday through Thursday at Put-in-Bay.Boardwalk Family of Restaurants Summer Calendar of Events