Park Place Boat Club
The Park Place Boat Club and The Boardwalk are proud to present their 2016 Dock & Dine. The program provides a boater with a guaranteed dock Sunday through Thursday at Put-in-Bay.
Dock & Dine
Online Ordering Coming Soon!
Reservation requests are accepted daily from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm by calling our Harbor Operations number at 419.285.6183 or Channel 79.
- A member may make two reservation requests at one time. The reservation must be completed before they’re able to place another.
- All reservations should be honored within an hour of stated arrival time or the Dockmaster may have the right to forfeit the reservation - unless a phone call is received or severe weather occurs.
- Rafting is not mandatory. It is subject to the boat owner’s and Dockmaster’s approval.
- A surprise drop in may be accommodated whenever possible, but the reserved boater will have priority.
- Dock usage is recorded daily. This will permit our Dockmaster to give preferential treatment to a member who is only here once or twice a season.
- Weekend check-out time is normally Noon. However, the Dockmaster can be flexible if it doesn’t interfere with an incoming reservation.
- Overnight boaters are asked to respect quiet hours from 11:00 pm - 8:00 am.
- Daily dockage is free Monday - Thursday from 9:00am - 8:00pm for Members.
- Fuel discount at the Boardwalk gas dock.
Join Park Place Boat Club
- Preferred Dock Reservations
- New member vessels cannot exceed 45' in length
- Private Showers & Restrooms
- Fuel Discounts
- Wireless Internet
- Discounted Golf Cart Rates
- Free Sonny-S Transportation between Middle Bass Island and Put-In-Bay
- Plus an Added Bonus
2016 Membership Rates
Annual Dues - New Members:$650
One-Time Installation Fee:$250
Annual Dues - Renewal:$650Plus Tax
PPBC Members will receive 10% discount off of food and non-alcoholic beverages at:
- The Boardwalk
- Lola's Key
- The Dairy Isle
- Hooligans Irish Pub
- The Upper Deck
- Rita's Cantina
- The Keys
Apply for Membership
Applying for a membership is easy. Simply fill out our membership form and mail it in. New member vessels cannot exceed 45 feet in length.Membership Application
For the fastest service, please give us a call!